I’m a very routine kind of person. Mally and I do the same thing every morning, afternoon and night. But there are times where you need to switch it up. So yesterday afternoon we had snacks on the kitchen floor. We also got to eat our snack out of a little cup! Oh my! What fun was had!
I love watching her little hand get those treats out of that container! Adorable!
She also does this trick where she spins in circles on her butt. Here she is spinning and shaking her cup. I even captured treats flying out of the cup!
2 comments:
Hahahah- maybe food taste better when you twirl in circles. Have you you tried it? I will later today!
Treats in a little cup... Keep working on those fine motor skills. Obviously Mally felt the need to work on gross motor also with her spinning! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment