Last Friday I went to help my sister move into her new house. I shouldn’t really say help – basically we sat on the floor with the kids and watched them play with each other. Garrett was sharing his graham cracker with Mallory – like big huge pieces. One time we looked and Mallory had the whole cracker in her hand shoving it in her mouth! I screamed (Shannon was holding her) and she looks down all calm like and takes it away and breaks it into pieces for her and tells me… Lynn she would of been fine. Ugh. You can tell she has had two babies and this is my first.
Then there is Elly and Mally – those two are going to be best buddies. I was holding Mallory and Elly was jumping up and down yelling boo. Mallory had a toy in her hand and decided to drop it… which Elly made silly sounds and picked it up and gave it back to her. Then it turned into a game with huge fits of giggles. Mallory would hold that toy out to be dropped, wait for it to the hit ground and bust into giggles.
Mallory holds in her giggles so when they actually come out they come out at full force and sometimes spit comes flying with it.
They played this ‘game’ over and over. It never got old for either one of them.
Their *new* house is so much closer to us now, so hopefully we will see them more then once a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment