Monday, April 12, 2010

One Foot in the Air

I set Mally in the grass for the first time yesterday.  She wasn’t a big fan.  One foot could not touch it!  She held it up in the air.

IMG_8219   IMG_8226

This one can’t touch the grass.

IMG_8224

This one is okay to touch. 

IMG_8229 

Meanwhile back at the ranch the Frey boys are hunting crows.

IMG_8246

4 comments:

Natalie said...

How funny!! I remember how Allie used to be in the grass.....I would stand her in the grass and she wouldn't move at all. I'd call her towards me, blow bubbles, set her drink down and see if she would go get it. Nothing would get her to move. It was as if her feet were stuck in thick mud and she couldn't move them. One time she even bent over onto her hands, with her butt still sticking up in the air, reaching forward to get her sippy cup because she wanted it but for some reason she felt like she just could not move her feet. It was quite hysterical looking. I can't remember whatever ended up making her realize she could walk in the grass just like anywhere else!! Kids are so funny :) And what an adorable dress!!!

Katie said...

Too cute miss mally! LOVE her polka dot dress Lynn.

The Rau's said...

That is too funny Lynn!

Anonymous said...

This little girl can't get any cuter! Seriously!