We took Mallory “trick or treating” on Saturday. We went to the grandparents and then to Uncle Jerry & Aunt Steph’s. The first stop she scored some chocolate for her mommy! : ) Then the next stop she got her own treats… baby food! Which I hope to be trying once we get back from vacation next week. Speaking of vacation – if you have any trips/tricks for flying with a 5 month old I’ll take them!
Here is our very spooky little Elephant with her Daddy!
There is a Halloween parade here and Mally and I went on Sunday. My sister’s little guy was suppose to be a giraffe, but he wouldn’t keep his hood up so she put his hat on… which has elephant ears. So when people would go by in the parade they would point and say “Look at the elephant!” My sister and I were “fighting” over which elephant they saw! : )
When I was uploading my pictures off my camera – I spotted this one among a ton of pictures that Jesse took of his new products. He was using my big camera because the batteries were dead in the other one.
Here is what our afternoons look like around here…
Come 3 or 4pm – Mally is so done with this work stuff – that she just wants to snuggly with me. I’m multi-tasking with a baby!
2 comments:
Mallory is the cutest little elephant ever! She's so stinkin adorable :) And that picture of you at work with her on your lap is priceless. You deserve a mommy medal for all your hard work!!!
Love how Mallory just lays there and plays with the phone cord. It will get easier just hang in there.
Post a Comment