Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sparkling

IMG_6482Where does that door lead me…

To my new bathroom!!!!

IMG_6483

Even the sink and mirror are installed!

IMG_6485

Yes I moved in – except Jesse beat me to it and he moved in first.  The shower is awesome!  And guess what – there is hot water in this shower!  Our other shower runs out of hot water in a matter of minutes.  Why this new one has more hot water and is on the same hot water heater?  I have no idea.  Jesse told me why, but I can’t remember… I just know that I love this new hot shower!  I feel sparkly and clean again!

Sorry these pictures are not better, but I had a little someone who was not so happy.  So I snapped a few quick ones.

IMG_6487

4 comments:

Katie said...

Since I have had the pleasure of showering in the upstairs bathroom I do believe I need to make the drive up there again to take a shower in the new bathroom just so I can compare:) hahahahaahaaa. It looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! That first picture showing the door got me so excited:) Glad you are now clean:)

jules said...

Wahoo..........it looks great.

Bethany said...

Fabulous! And so exciting. I hope you take many, many happy showers in your new room. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

looks great you guys!!!

L