Sunday, August 16, 2009

Two Months!

Here is Mallory’s two month video.  I took it the day she was actually two months, but it has taken me awhile to actually get it uploaded and on the blog.

Here is what two months brings us:

~ Cooing, cooing, and more cooing.  She loves to coo at her Daddy.  They coo back and forth at each – which I love to watch.  Sometimes she will even initiate the chatter, by looking at him and cooing.

~ She giggled!  It was a real giggle too.  I have heard her giggle a few times, but it was in her sleep.  I was actually playing with her and she full on giggled!  I haven’t heard it since… but it was way fun the time she did it.

~ Loves to sit up.  She sits in my lap and holds on to my fingers and pulls her head up until I help her sit up all the way.  Then when she is sitting she gets a big smile on her face.  If I don’t help her sit up she will get mad and cry.

~ Not a fan of belly time.  I’m horrible at giving her belly time – I know, you can hold your lectures.  I get them from my sister.  But when I put her on her belly she throws up.  No matter when I fed her – it could have been a couple hours since her last feeding and I think it will be safe for belly time… nope – she spits.

~ Sleeping!  She no longer gets up for a middle of the night feeding!  She still wakes up and grunts at me for about 30 seconds then quickly goes right back to sleep.

~ Favorites:  Her play mat.  The bouncer.  Mr. Grasshopper who hangs above her changing her table and jingles.  Snuggly blankets – she doesn’t have a favorite one yet, she just needs to snuggle with them when she is tired.  And of course her pacifier.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute, cute, cute! It's fun to see her in action. :)

arturlington said...

Congrats on two fun filled and loving months! As far as belly time, there will be plenty of time for that! She looks like a strong little girl! Blessings!