Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tile Is In!

Before I headed out on Friday I took a picture of the bathroom.  He had started tiling around the tub and I was very excited about it and wanted to show Jesse.

IMG_6354 When we got home on Sunday afternoon it looked like this…

IMG_6456

He finished it!!!  (He still needs to grout it, but all the tile work is done.) 

IMG_6458

I think this project is almost done!  : )  All that is left is to build a closet (for the water softener); install the sink; put the tub faucet on; install another countertop; install the door; and MOVE IN!!  : )

I think I am moving in as soon as the sink is installed and the door is put on.

3 comments:

The Rau's said...

oooh I love that bathroom...when can i come and take a bath in your tub? Looks great

Anonymous said...

Lynn-This bathroom looks awesome-I know the anxiety you are feeling to just have it done to be able to use it! You practice your patience well:) Deb

Natalie said...

Hooray for the progress!!! I'm so excited for you to be able to use this new bathroom :) I know you'll love it!! Please show pictures when it's finished!