Sometimes I just can’t resist these cheeks!! Do you see all the drool? She is seriously drooling like crazy!
Mallory’s Uncle Jerry is not a fan of drool or spit-up. One time her Aunt Steph was holding her and a little (very little) spit-up came and Jerry went running. Seriously! He got up from his chair and took off! At first I thought he was going to get something to wipe her face – but nope… he was outta there!!
My cousin stopped over today and when she saw Mallory she said “You look like Adam [my brother]!” Uhoh! : ) She also noticed Mally’s red hair. A red-headed Adam!!? Oh Lordy!! We could have a crazy girl on our hands! I hope she is not into decorating her car like Adam.
If you look real close there are deer horns out the top!!!
I think it was last summer we were visiting Jesse’s cousins and she tells me they were eating at Hardees and up rolls Adam and his buddies. She starts laughing and tells everyone “That is Lynnie’s brother!”
Everyone knows this kid!! We can’t hide!! Some guy even joked about putting advertising on his car for his business because everyone sees this car around town.
Maybe Mallory will have her Uncle Adam paint her mirrors and accessories pink instead of blue when she gets her first car!
7 comments:
Really, could she get any more adorable!!!!! And yes, the car scares me!
Finally.....a picture of the famous car.
Remember Adam had red hair when he was little too but then it turned blonde and everyone called him Q-tip because his head looked like a bright white q-tip.
I'm missing that little girl, I can't wait for Saturday.
We can save Adam's car for Mallory and Adam can work on "pinking it out" LOL
Love, Mom
Wow. That car is very strange! But, it sure shows personality!
Mallory is so cute, though. I don't think I'd be able to resist those chubby cheeks either.
I can't wait to snuggle her next weekend. Josh's hair was also red when he was little...now it's blonde. Jett's hair was red and still is. Sometimes I think it's getting lighter but I don't think it really is.
She's so cute Lynn
seriously Lynn- can she get any cuter???
L
what's she keeping in those cheeks?
Post a Comment