Last night my Mom came over to help us out. I have to work until 7 the next two weeks and Jesse works until 6. Granted we are both here working at home… it was still wonderful to have her here for a couple of hours to keep Miss Mallory entertained so we could focus without interruptions.
While she was holding Mallory… Mallory kept picking her head up because she wanted to sit up. The girl loves to sit up. My Mom thought she was ready for a jumper. I told her we got one as a gift and it is in her closet. Off they went to put it together. I told her she is too little for it – she won’t like it. Hah. I was wrong!
She fits! And she likes it! Her arms are not long enough to reach any of the toys – but she can see them!
Okay so I have to prop her up in there with a blanket.
And her feet do not touch the ground – but she is having a blast in there!
I better go make a hot chocolate coffee – I’m tired and it is only Wednesday! I have a lot more days of this working late stuff ahead of me. Hmm… maybe I should go get a fefelala coffee drink from the coffee shop (I keep seeing a drink called ‘the cookie jar’ advertised on their window)… hmm… sounds even better… gotta go so I can be back in time for work!
4 comments:
I'm glad you dressed her in animal print to match her new toy jungle. Now her little neck is going to get very strong and you won't be able to lay her down.
Love Mom
Adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting! Continued blessings!
Hahahahahahaaaa somewhere in there I could see Mallory:) I can't believe how big she is getting. I thought I told you to tell her to slow down a bit?
Ummmmmmm how cute is her outfit by the way, LOVE it!
Your mom was a totaly God send, glad you and Jesse were able to get some work done and you hang in there friend, its Thursday so you've only got a couple more days of this:)
Give Mally some kisses from Aunt Katie please.
Mallory..you have the best grandma ever!! And, you are getting so big- you need to stop growing so fast. But you are still just so adorable!!!
L
Post a Comment