Mallory is our creative child. She is constantly digging in our recycle bin and sneaking out items she thinks she can turn into something else. Every few months we have to go into her room and clean house because she has so much junk snuck in there.
When I take Melanie to Story Hour at the library the big kids are allowed to have computer time. Mallory spends her time watching DIY videos on how to make things for American Girl Dolls.
This week she watched how to make a piano and immediately came home and put one together with all the pieces she had hidden in her room.
She had some boards... which I think she snuck home from Grandma Connie's stash!! She drew on the keys and then painted popsicle sticks black, cut them, and used them as the short black keys.
I just noticed now that they are using a highlighter as a leg. Ha. The rest of the legs though are dried up old markers (painted black) with a wooden bead glued to the end as a foot.
I should of took a picture of Logan and his piano in her room but I forgot. But she sets up her dolls into scenes. Sometimes she even gets out her camera and makes her own videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment