Friday, January 15, 2016

Week 2 Pictures

I was given the challenge to post one picture of each child each week.

My pictures from the week.

Max received a squirrel call for Christmas.  If you didn't know squirrels made a noise invite us over and I'll have Max bring his call.  Most painful noise ever!  Eating lunch and he sees a squirrel in the tree.  First he tries to convince me to let the squirrel in the house because it is really cold out.  Then he runs and gets his call to see if he can get it to come closer.  He couldn't.


Lanie Mae!  She is such a cuddle bug.  She loves to be in my lap or being held.
I caught this precious picture of her snuggle one morning when she was not letting us do anything but sit and hold her.


Mallory is constantly drawing or doing a craft project.
As soon as she is free from school she grabs her notebook rips out a page and gets drawing.
This day she is drawing a picture of our family. 


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love all your posts but these might be my favorites :) And I may just have to do this! What a quick, easy way to remember little things and get me to take pictures!