Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Rehearsal Night

IMG_8286

I signed Mallory up for ballet this year.  I thought it would be a good activity for her.  She was in a phase of dancing around the house.

IMG_8287

She started out loving it.  But then towards the end I was having to force her to go.  I didn’t want her “quitting” I was trying to teach her that once you start something you need to finish.

IMG_8288

And there were some nights where I didn’t want to drag everyone out in the cold and blustery snow and go either… but we did.  Once I got her there she enjoyed it.

IMG_8290

Here she is on rehearsal night.  3rd girl from the left.

IMG_8293

I very much enjoyed they style of ballet they did.  Her teacher is an older gal so she keeps it very real.   She literally plays old records for the girls to stretch to and dance to.  The song they danced to was super old… I can’t even remember it now… something about Wonderful World.  I liked that she was keeping the girls young and age appropriate. 

IMG_8298

Here she is after rehearsal giving me a ballet pose. 

IMG_8316

No comments: