Sunday, June 01, 2014

Friday Night

IMG_8132

We had another beautiful weekend.  Friday night the kids ran and played.  From bounce house to swing set.  Until… there was a bug in the bounce house and then it was game over.  Mallory is highly afraid of bugs.  Every summer it takes her a couple weeks to get use to them again.  Sometimes Max will get them for her… sometimes he won’t.  This night he wouldn’t.  Daddy to the rescue. 

IMG_8133

It then turned into hitting the ball, throwing the ball at each other, and chasing.  Screaming and giggling.  It went on for a long time before I decided to grab my camera and document the moment.

Mallory loves dresses!  She wants to wear them every single day! 

IMG_8134

Maxwell insists on wearing these flip flops.  However, he can’t keep them on his feet (no matter what pair I buy him) and they make him walk funny.

IMG_8137

He launched a ball at me.

IMG_8140IMG_8145IMG_8146

I wasn’t going to plant flowers this year – but I couldn’t take it.  Mallory and I hit up the greenhouse this week.  Mallory loves flowers and she tells me “that’s just how God made me”.  Taking her to a greenhouse is so funny.  She squeals over every single flower.  Has to show me every single flower, even though I can see them.  Then proceeds to pick all the flowers off the greenhouse floor and bring them home and put them in a vase. 

IMG_8153

No comments: