We came home from Florida via Nashville. It was a long day in a vehicle and we pulled into Nashville at 9:30pm. Max was crying since 9pm – he wanted out of that carseat! We went straight to the hotel – got in our beds and watched a little bit of TV and then lights out.
The next morning (Friday) we went down main street of Nashville to see all the music joints. It would be so fun to go back there to go to those bars and watch these up and comers trying to make it. However we had three kids with us – so we just kept on driving and never got out.
We texted our friends, Brandon & Natalie, in Indianapolis to see if they were going to be home and if we could come stay with them for a night. They were and we were welcome to come.
Brandon & Natalie had two tickets to an outdoor concert – Dirks Bentley & Miranda Lambert… which Natalie asked if I wanted to go with her. I told her no. I would love to go, however it was our anniversary – it was the end of the vacation – kids were exhausted – I didn’t want to leave Jesse with the kids – I didn’t want to leave Jesse on our anniversary. So I tell Natalie no and hang up. I tell Jesse and he tells me to go. The kids are just going to play and he knows Natalie and I would love it. I call her back and tell her that Jesse says we need to go!
We got our country on and took their Jeep without the top.
Natalie and I had a blast. All the kids had a blast playing. The Dads also had a great time.
The next morning we got up to leave to go home. We weren’t even at our friends for 24 hours. The kids were so mad when it was time to go. They wanted to stay and play longer. I was so mad too. : )
It was a great family vacation. Tons of memories were made. Talk of doing this again next year is happening!
1 comment:
I love that your vacation included us :) And I'm soooo thankful to Jesse for being such a great sport and letting us go to the concert. He's pretty awesome ;) Can't wait to see you all again!
Post a Comment