Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bowling

Mallory’s birthday party this year was at the bowling alley.  We were living in the camper & had no house – so I wasn’t really too excited to have everyone over here and throw together a party out of the camper.  We decided to have everyone meet up at the bowling alley and it was great.

I had a cake made… wasn’t confident that I could cook a cake in the camper oven.  : )

IMG_5230

Opening presents!  Another swimsuit!  Mallory has so many swimsuits – she just finished swim lessons this last week and they made comments every time Mallory walked in “Another swim suit!”  I was sure to tell them that I have never bought her a swim suit – her Grandmas have swim suit issues and they buy them for her.  : )  But oh my they are all super cute!! 

IMG_5235

A little personal shout out to my sister, Shannon.  Thankyouverymuch for the Doctor Kit!  I have pink rubber gloves everywhere!  I have bandaides stuck on my couches!  I have them dressing up in doctor gear from head to toe and chasing after me telling me that I need a check up!  Then shoot me with pretend shots and dose me with pretend medicine!! 

IMG_5237

Mallory & Her cake!

IMG_5240

She was really shy when we were signing to her.

IMG_5242

Blowing out candles!

IMG_5243

When I was putting the candles in her cake – I only put three candles in.  I didn’t think anything about it.  Then my Mom says… Lynn!  She needs FOUR candles!  WHAT?!!  OMG!  She isn’t turning four is she?!!?  ; )  I pouted my lip out and stuck another candle in the cake.

IMG_5244

All the cousins.

IMG_5247

Can you see each child’s personality in these photos?  I even think Max is sticking his finger in the cake!!

IMG_5249

On to the bowling!

IMG_5251IMG_5252IMG_5254

Bothering Uncle Adam… or is Uncle Adam bothering her?

IMG_5255

Uh-oh!  Max is going to get in on this!

IMG_5259

Grandma Great made it!  She loves watching all these kids run around… then she was off to the gambling machines!  : ) 

IMG_5263

Now Auntie Steph got in on the action!

 

IMG_5264

Oh my favorite guys!!!  These two are so similar sometimes!

IMG_5265

Jesse would hold the ball on the ground and Max would kick it.  Yeah… that’s how they teach him how to bowl?  Lets hope he forgets that style before he becomes a teenager!

IMG_5269

It was a fun little celebration for our little Mallory!!

No comments: