I’m afraid we have to go back and catch the blog up on all the other important highlights that happened during all this remodel but never made the blog. First up… Mallory turned 4!
The day before she turned 4 we went to a ballet recital for Katherine (our nanny’s daughter). Mally was in love with that! She wants to do that so bad. Anyway, while we were gone Jesse and Max were in charge of putting together her birthday present for the next day. I got a text that Max was super excited about putting her present together and jabbering non-stop about it. Her present was a little kid ride on, battery operated RZR – but in green her favorite color.
So we get home late from the recital and I am telling Mallory we need to be quiet (we are still living in the camper then) and we walk in and Max is sitting at the table eating string cheese, wide awake. He runs up to Mallory and starts jabbering about a present for her and “a new four wheeler”. However, she didn’t understand a word he was saying so she didn’t pay much attention. She was too excited about the flag she got from the recital.
I can’t remember what we did on her birthday – but I have pictures of us giving her her present.
Jesse opening the door to the shop for her to see her present.
Walking to where it was hidden.
Running to get in it!
Max is going too!
Climbing in
And they are off!
Waiting to get outside.
Free! They are off and this kept them entertained for hours!!
Now today, July 16th… it has been a month now since we had it and it has become Max’s. Mallory lost interest in it – she can now ride a bike without training wheels so all she wants to do is ride bike. Max is lazy about physical work – he knows how to peddle – but he would rather ride around in something with a motor/battery.
This past weekend Jesse decided that they were ready to go full speed in it – so he removed the screw that kept them from going fast and now they can go fast. Mallory runs in the house instant and tells me that Jesse made it go fast. I look out the kitchen window and I see Max going super fast with a gigantic smile on his face and screaming with glee. This kid loves fast! I can’t get him out of it anymore. He doesn’t want to sleep – he wants to ride rzr. He doesn’t want to stop for lunch – he wants to ride rzr. He is so very much Jesse! So very much! Although Jesse likes physical work. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment