Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Swim Suit Season… er…

My kids do not like to get dressed.  Well I take that back.  They want to stay in their pajamas ALL DAY LONG!  I’m not that kind of person.  I get dressed in real clothes every single day – even if I am not going anywhere.  My kids don’t like this.  Mally is getting better at getting dressed these days because she can do it by herself –and she is now liking to pick out her own clothes and oh my!  That is another post in itself! 

Max – I’ll get him dressed but I’ll have to convince him that it is either a totally comfy outfit or that he will look like daddy when he wears it!  But about 1/2 or 3/4 of the way threw the day he will be digging in his dresser drawers for pajamas and will bring them to me and beg to wear them!  I found a huge stack of footie pajamas the other day when I was bringing out his next size of clothes and OhMGee!  Now he really won’t get dressed!! 

This day I was in the shower and Max was crying outside the bathroom door.  Like full on crying.  I open the door and there he is standing there with his swim trunks and swim shirt in his hands.  He wants to wear his swim suit!  Really!?  In the bathroom he comes with me and he starts taking off the footie pajamas and waving the swim suit around.  I put it on him.  I’m not going anywhere today and it is not a battle I’m willing to battle today.  : ) 

Well then Mallory sees Max in his swim suit and she runs off to her room closes the door and comes back out with her suit on!

Here she is doing some homework in her suit!

IMG_4715

And Max doing his homework in his suit.

IMG_4716

He only sits for a short while before he runs off to play with toys.  He has a touch of a cold so he was quick to find his way to my lap with a couple of tractor trailers he wanted to drive all over Mally’s homework.

IMG_4727

Then it was off to band lessons.  ; )  We kept rotating stations.  Max on the drums, Mally on the guitar and signing and I was playing the piano.  Then Mally wanted the piano and I was to sing and play the guitar.  Then Max wanted a turn at signing.

IMG_4728

I’m guessing you wanted a closer look at that handsome boy, right?!  Yes his shirt is WAY too small – but does it look like he cares?  Nope!

IMG_4729

Mally on the drums!

IMG_4731

One drum stick is being used as a mic.

IMG_4733

A group shot!

IMG_4736

I took some videos which I will try to upload later.

No comments: