It just won’t stop. One day we got 7”… I know because I was outside attempting to shovel it and the neighbor was out with the yard stick measuring it and we were yelling back forth! Then they rescued me with their snow blower! (ours broke – good timing, huh!?)
Couple days later 3”
Couple more days later 3” more! STOP!
These pictures are from I don’t know when… maybe the 7” snowfall. Yes because it was warmer then. Actually I think it is snowing in these pictures! Look at me, so much snow lately I can’t keep track.
Last year at this time… um… we were blessed with grass & 80 degree weather!! Dang blog! I would of never knew that if I didn’t go back the other night to see what we were doing last year at this time. I found pictures of us playing outside in t-shirts!!
Mallory talks a lot lately for “when it is summer” she’ll say… “Mom, when it is summer we can wear flip flops.” “Mom, when it is summer we go barefoot out in the grass.” “Mom, when it is summer we can water the flowers.”
And now we are back down to really cold temps!! Spring will come… right… right… right…
No comments:
Post a Comment