My little brother, Adam, had a baby!! Little baby boy!! Named after himself! Baby was born very early Monday morning. I had planned on going to see them Monday night – however.. SNOW STORM! Big surprise, huh?! So I couldn’t get to them. My brother kept sending me texts about how snuggle he was! He is not nice!
Tuesday morning came – sun is shining and it is not snowing! I’m outta here! Going to see a baby! Mallory was just as excited as me! The day before she kept looking out the windows telling me the roads looked good we could go see her new cousin now! : )
When we got there – she wanted to see him and she did want to hold him. Is that face of… I think I want another little brother/sister? I can’t tell…
Sorry I was so excited about this little man I left my camera in manual mode and didn’t even think about it – so we have washed out pictures. Trust me! He is beyond adorable! Beyond snuggly!
Adam & Monica were hungry and Monica thought she wanted to try a little walk down to get some lunch so they left me and Adam’s buddy in charge of little AJ. AJ was camped out in Adam’s buddy arms and they were having a good little snuggle/get to know each other moment! While the kids drove cars all over Monica’s bed.
Mallory actually drove the cars under the blankets and then left them there. I found them when I went to sit on her bed one last time to gaze at that sweet boy before I left.
He is beyond cute and super snuggly!
No comments:
Post a Comment