Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Popsicle Season

The Schwans Man came last week and I ordered popsicles.  He came while I was doing my homework for camera class… See his truck back there?

IMG_1758_edit

I was trying to get a sun flare in my picture and the sun was glowing on these dandelion puffs.  So I’m on my belly, have another dandelion puff that I didn’t see in my mouth, and I’m working on getting this photo and trying to figure out my settings and what setting I need.  And I remember… it is quiet.  Where did Mally go?  I look up and I see her feet on the other side of the Schwans truck.  Mally had crossed the street by herself to go by Jesse (who was by the Schwans truck)!  I was so into getting this picture that I got lost in it and forgot all about her!  Thank goodness our street has low traffic, but I still think about her crossing that street and freak.  (In case you are wondering where Max was – he was sleeping in his crib.)

Mally is constantly requesting popsicles.  I think I would be embarrassed to tell you how many she eats in a day.

IMG_2159

Max is also a huge fan of them.  And before Max’s Aunties start fighting over which Auntie is the best… stop fighting!  It was a free shirt that another friend gave me and I thought… free… Max can wear it!

IMG_2162

Sometimes popsicles just slip right out of your mouth!  : )

IMG_2164

Mally was sitting right beside me and I couldn’t get her picture very well.

IMG_2167

If only they made clear popsicles then they both wouldn’t have permanent red or orange or purple mouths and clothes this summer.

IMG_2176

 

IMG_2180

No comments: