Wednesday, October 19, 2011

No words

Life with two has me exhausted at night that I have no words or energy to blog.  Heck, I am not even doing a good job of keeping up with the blogs that I use to read on a daily (yes daily) basis. 

I like things that take zero effort… like flipping threw images on pinterest or zoning out in front of the TV. 

So here are some professional pictures I had taken of the kids… and actually it was a long time ago – and I am just now looking at the pictures.  Sorting threw these pictures took effort… : ) 

These are some of my favorites.

IMG_9091-13

You can tell these were taken awhile ago because Max’s spikey hair is way longer now.  : )

IMG_9097-20IMG_9130-31

We tried so hard to get them to take a picture together… not a chance says Max.

IMG_9145-37IMG_9148-38

Have you seen this smile before?  I’m thinking she gets it from me.

IMG_9157-40

And her serious side!

IMG_9160-44

Tried one more time to get them together… this time we had tears!

IMG_9230-82

IMG_9259-97

Oh so sweet!  Pictures like these make my heart melt! 

IMG_9262-100

I see Emmerich (My Mom’s side) all over Mally in this picture.

IMG_9347-138IMG_9369-149

My sister got this dress for Mally a long time ago.  She saw it and thought Mally needed it.  However, they did not have Mallory’s size at the time and she had to buy a 3T.  (Mally was just starting to walk when she bought this.)  We finally got to put her in it and take some photos!

IMG_9440-198

IMG_9449-207

Hands down this next picture is one of my favorites!! 

IMG_9463-216

All the pictures were taken by Hemmer-Ich Photography.

No comments: