Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Fall Fun

IMG_0758

Today Mrs. C and K brought along a little rake.  As soon as Mally saw it she was begging to go outside.  I kept peeking out the window while I was working to watch the girls.  They were having so much fun raking leaves!  It was driving me crazy that I couldn’t get out there and take pictures of them.IMG_0760

Mrs. C keeps telling me that her middle daughter is into photography.  So I ran into the house and disrupted her home schooling (oops) and said… these girls are being so cute outside and no one is taking pictures!  I showed her how to run my camera and she left her school work on the living room floor and was outside in a heart beat with my camera in tow.  IMG_0761

IMG_0764Mally and K stayed outside until Mrs. C called them in to do some school work and then they were back outside until lunch!  They had a blast!

IMG_0765

IMG_0769

All these pictures are taken by C (Mrs. C’s middle daughter).  C just turned 15… yesterday!

IMG_0770

IMG_0772

These girls love Maggie.  And Maggie loves them. 

IMG_0774

IMG_0778IMG_0779

Mally’s play buddy during the week… K!

IMG_0783IMG_0784IMG_0785

She took a ton of pictures and I tried to pick just a few… but you can see how much fun they were having in all these pictures!

IMG_0795IMG_0796

Not too bad for her first time behind my camera!

No comments: