Sorry for the delay in blogs. It is not because of having a baby… it is because I lost internet in my house! : ( We moved all our stuff out to the shop office and I can’t figure out how to get internet to work in the house anymore. And, my wireless from the shop office won’t reach the living room. : ( Hopefully I figure out my house internet soon so I can get back to this because I miss it!
One of Mallory’s favorite outside toys right now is this bubble gun. It provides minutes and minutes of entertainment. Notice I didn’t say hours? Teehee!
Mallory seems to be on her tippy toes a lot. However, she does stand and walk flat footed – so it isn’t of concern.
Maxwell sleeping in the sunshine!
Mallory’s unruly hair. She hit the stage where she doesn’t like to have pretties in her hair anymore. It is constantly in her eyes and she doesn’t seem to mind. Drives me crazy.
I got this umbrella from a garage sale last spring and Mallory is finally starting to take interest in it. However, she thinks that the umbrella has to sit on her head instead of just holding it above her head.
See that hair in her face? Umbrella makes for even more unruly hair.
She then realized that the umbrella was a lady bug and she says… ladybug not get you. She doesn’t like bugs and she thinks every bug is a ladybug and she says “ladybug not get you” when she sees them.
Max flipping me the bird. : )
One day Mallory decided that going barefoot outside was the way to go. She can walk anywhere on those bare feet. Mallory’s Grandma (Jesse’s Mom) can go barefoot outside too! She must of got her feet of steel from her!
Here is where she ditched her water boots… at the bottom of the stairs to the slide.
1 comment:
You have two of the seetest children I have ever seen! I am so glad life is well for all of you. Many continued blessings!
Amanda and Kayli
Post a Comment