Today is May 9th and I had to put Maxwell in a snowsuit to take a walk tonight. Thank you Wisconsin!
He didn’t mind. He could still sleep. : ) Have a mentioned that this kid is a sleeper? Actually he is getting better – I’m a strict schedule person and I’m whipping him into a schedule! ; ) (Which means not so much sleeping during the day.)
Mallory and her rain boots. Every time we leave she tries to get out of the house with her boots on. Today she needed them because it rained and thundered all day long! Mega puddles were to be splashed in tonight on our walk.
When it would thunder loud Mallory would come running to me saying “whats dat?” I would tell her it was thunder and she would hold her arms up (for me to pick her up) and say “I see.” Hmm… you can’t see thunder.
1 comment:
So here's a funny story, I was just checking your blog...ya know to see if you had posted anything new and I noticed that you hadn't. The end, end of story:) hahahaahahaaaaaa
Ok seriously though this last pic of Mally gets me right at the heart strings, those round red cheeks that are just begging for some smooches:) I love the new look of your blog too.
Post a Comment