Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Garage Update

The builders are all done with their portion of the garage.  All that is left is electricity and then we need to finish the office portion ourselves.  I took some pictures today while Mally and I were playing outside.

Here is the front.

IMG_9793 The side – the porch

IMG_9794  The unfinished office.

IMG_9798

  Inside the garage looking towards the office.

IMG_9799 IMG_9800

While I was outside today with Mallory looking at our new garage I took a moment and thought about this summer when we are relaxing on our porch watching Mally play and snuggling a little baby boy eating fresh salsa from the garden and drinking margaritas.  And then I woke up… relaxing… ha!  The Frey’s don’t know how to relax!

IMG_9808 But this summer we may need to learn how!

1 comment:

Katie said...

It looks AWESOME! I'm glad you realize that you don't know how to relax but that's where the Giesbrecht's step in and come for a visit:) then we can watch our littles playing while I hold and snuggle a little baby boy:) heheheeee ahhhh a girl can dream:)