7:30am - Dog starts making awful throwing up noises and runs upstairs, but stops at the landing by the front door.
7:30am - I start screaming (thankfully I am already downstairs) at the top of my lungs for this dog to get out of my house immediately.
7:30am - Dog doesn't move. I can't go by dog because I don't do puke!
7:31am - Dog finally comes and goes outside still making awful throwing up noises.
7:32am - Email Jesse and tell him that HIS dog just threw up.
7:32am - Evaluate the damage. Find that yes this dog did throw up in my house and run past it gagging and run to the bathroom because I am about to now throw up.
7:35am - Put myself back together and walk out of the bathroom.
7:36am - Email Jesse back and ask him really nicely to come home and take care of it for me because I can't.
7:40am - Jesse calls and says he can't leave.
7:45am - Decided if I can do it or not. Just thinking about it sends me back to the bathroom gagging. Can't do it.
7:50am - Mallory wakes up.
8:00am - Feed Mallory breakfast and she doesn't want to eat and is very fussy already and she has only been awake for 10 minutes!
8:15am - Dog is outside barking like a lunatic.
8:17am - Dog is still barking like a lunatic. I'm angry. I stick my head outside and yell and yell and yell. Dog won't stop. Finally two guys peek their heads around the shop and look at me. *CRAP* They tell me they are the electricians here to wire up our new garage. I sheepishly say okay and explain to them "Maggie's Situation" meaning she is a big dumb dog and she just acts like she is crazy and well she may be crazy so please just take her with you when you leave. Thank you.
8:20am - Go downstairs to put Maggie in her room because she is still acting like a big dumb dog. She won't come in the house. The electricians are looking at me like I am now the crazy! I tell the electrician that her and I are just not getting along today - they again look at me like I am the crazy!
The rest of the morning Mallory cried and whined. I tried snuggling and cuddling but she doesn't want that either. She doesn't know what she wants. I put on some Mickey Mouse and she climbed in her chair and watched it while I did dishes and de-stressed. When she was getting out of her bouncy chair it tipped over. She came to find me in a puddle of tears yelling about her chair. Oh she is so funny when she is like this. Funny as in... funny now looking back... not funny when in the moment.
After lunch I laid her down for her nap. She was practically begging for her nap and kept saying "Nigh-Night" over and over. So I put her down and she woke up 20 minutes later saying "no no no no no".
Did I mention we have a babysitter tonight? : ) : ) : )
Happy Friday Night Mommy!! : )
P.S. Dear big mega winter blizzard snow storm, please stay away until at least 10pm so this Mommy can go out for supper and meet some new friends! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Am I still a really good friend if I'm dying over here in laughter. Seriously like in the fetal position, side hurting gut wrenching laughter! I'm sorry friend....please tell me you put a mask on or something and cleaned up the puke, please tell me its not still lying in a clump on your floor somewhere? heheheee smooches:)
I have used an entire roll of paper towels in those kind of situations!
Just so I could somewhat cover it up as you clean it ... The less you see the better!!!
Sara E
Oh girls I wish I could lie, but I can't. I didn't clean it up! I couldn't! I prayed that no one was going to surprise me today and visit me! Then I did as you said Sara and I took about 1/2 the entire roll of paper towel and held it in front of my view and walked toward the spot and dropped it where I thought it was. Got lucky and it landed right on the spot and was "hidden" until Jesse came home on his lunch. Yes, I waited for him to come home because otherwise it would of been cleaning up dog mess and Lynn mess.
The best news (if there is a best) is she did not throw up on carpet!!
Post a Comment