One of my favorite things to do for Halloween is to carve the pumpkins. When we lived in Oregon we would gather our friends and carve away! Somewhere in the move I lost all my carving knives and patterns. My little town of 803 (soon to be 804) does not have carving kits! I fell back on painting the pumpkins!
I wasn’t sure if Mally was old enough for painting, but I took the risk.
Started out great. She painted with her little brush and didn’t say a peep. She was in total focus.
Then she decided to paint with her fingers.
After the finger painting and paint all over her face and rubbing the paint brush in her hair… time was up!
The next morning I took her picture with the pumpkins and she gave me this look.
I started laughing so hard and clicking away on the camera.
I can’t believe I did this – but I forgot my camera on Halloween!!! We dressed her up and took her to the Halloween parade and my sister had a giraffe jacket where the hood was a giraffe head and it even had a tail… so she wore it with her tutu. It was pretty cute! You’ll just have to imagine it. : )
I did however get her picture taken with her Halloween costume and they turned out so cute! Here are some samples. All the pictures below were taken by my Mom.
4 comments:
So cute! Okay, I want your mom to come and take pictures of my kids...those are AMAZING!!
Wow that little girl with attitude looks like her mommy.
Thanks Kimberly I'll come take pictures of your kids anytime :)
What a sass-a-frass:) love the little tude she's sporting and what a good idea to paint pumpkins. I thought Lily might be old enough to scribble so I gave her some pens and paper and she thought they would be better in her mouth..hahhaaaa so maybe I'll wait a bit on that. Gave her crayons later and still she thought they were better used if put in her mouth:)
Toooooo cute! I love her with the pumpkins! I wonder where she gets her attitude from, Jesse?!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment