Tuesday, November 09, 2010

They’re Here!!

This afternoon about 11:30 I saw our contractor drive up with his trailer and I squealed and ran in circles.  Then ran to the computer to email Jesse to tell him the exciting news!!!

I was so excited that they were here that I actually stepped out onto the deck and welcomed them!  I know, nerdy… but I was so excited!  They just looked at me like I was strange and then wanted to know where the electric outlets were so they could get to work.  : )

I spied out Mally’s bedroom window and took this picture.  By the end of the night they have the back wall up and the north wall up!  But it was dark out when they left and no way I could take a picture.

IMG_9658

Do you see our patio there too?  The high schoolers are putting that in and they are almost finished!  They have been working away on this patio for a very long time.  They only get about 30-45 minutes to work on it each day.

IMG_9659

We are all smiles over here and find ourselves just watching the builders work.  We have been waiting so long that it is so fun to see something actually beginning to take shape.  Oh and to actually have a yard next summer and NO MUD!  Ahhh!!!  : )

No comments: