Monday, September 20, 2010

Tea Party

First… test the tea and make sure it is good.

IMG_9516Second… Get the cups ready for your guests.

IMG_9517Third… Blush your cheeks.

IMG_9518Forth… Call your friends and invite them to your tea party.

IMG_9521 Hello?  Cousin Garrett?  Ellyn?  Ask your Mom if you can come over for a tea party.

IMG_9526 I think they are coming…

IMG_9530Cheers!

IMG_9531Don’t forget the treats!  

IMG_9534And that is how we do a tea party. 

4 comments:

Connie said...

Gosh she is looking like a big kid, this exactly how you looked at this age. Wow brings back memories

Katie said...

I soooo agree, she is totally looking like a big kid/toddler these days makes me get all misty eyed:) Lily would have loved to have come over for some tea and desserts...if only.

Jody said...

I can't believe how much Mallory is really starting to look like you.

Suzie Q said...

Lynners, she looks exactly like you!! She's adorable!