This morning I’m sitting on the floor and Mallory comes over saying “Key. Key.” and she is searching me. Pulling at my clothes and keeps repeating “Key. Key.” What do you want Mally? What are you looking for? Key. Key. OH! A Kleenex! You need a kleenex? Key. Key. So I get it out of my pocket and hand it to her. She whips her nose, and puts it back in my pocket.
Few moments later I go to my room to get dressed and I hear Mally coming down the hallway yappering about “milk. milk.” I don’t think nothing of it. I look and here she is at my door with an empty gallon of milk saying “milk. milk.” I started laughing and she takes off to her room and comes back with her nuk in her mouth and speed crawls past my room so I won’t spot her. But I do and I yell… Mally Rae what is in your mouth? (She only gets her nuk when she’s in her crib… but sometimes she goes in there and reaches in her crib and steals it.) She looks at me and takes off to the living room. I come out to the living room to find her laying on the floor, snuggling with her blanket and nuk watching Regis and Kelly. Hey! That’s my perfect morning! I want to snuggle with my blanket and watch Regis & Kelly.
I’m going to go fight Mally for the blanket and watch the rest of Regis & Kelly with her.
3 comments:
That is so cute! Nolan does the same thing - runs into his room and grabs his pacifier out of the crib and then tries to be sneaky. :) I love Regis & Kelly, too, btw!!
I can't wait for her to say Gwamma and you have to bring her to me!!
Allie would do that same thing, sneak into her room and get her paci out of her crib. Isn't it amazing that they can be sneaky at such a young age!
Post a Comment