I read on a friends blog that her nephew (who is 7 months, I think) is already crawling!! Mallory is showing no interest in crawling so I have been trying to teach her! : ) I get her up on her hands and knees and let go and she lets herself slid down on her belly again. I do it over and over… and every time she lets her knees slide down until she is on her belly again.
Mallory? Mallory? Are you sleeping? Where’s Mallory?
Here I am!!
Mommy I’m not going to crawl, can you just pick me up already!
Maybe she should wait to crawl until after February 1st anyways, when my work hours are different.
Jesse Update: No News! He had a CT scan yesterday afternoon and now we are just waiting to go over the results.
5 comments:
She figures this way you will still carry her everywhere. Sounds like a deal to me...
Once she crawls, a new stage of escape starts! I remember Kayli had so much baby fat and cute rolls that I thought she would never crawl! She had no interest- but she turned out just fine (ok, we're still working on that)!
Thanks for the update on Jesse. Keep up posted
She is too cute! Just remember- once she starts moving, she'll never stop! Time to baby proof pretty soon :)
I agree with Julie... she just that smart and knows that she doesn't need to crawl. She has mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa.... wrapped around her little finger. I had a friend who's little girl never crawled, she went straight to walking! Still thinking about and praying for you guys. Take care.
Don't be in a hurry to get her to crawl! Seriously, she'll never slow down after that :) Allie started army crawling with her elbows at 8 months but didn't start actually crawling on her hands and needs until 10 months. Allison did the same things as Mallory, I'd sit her up in the right position and she'd slide down to her belly! And I'm loving Mally's hair! It's coming in so nicely :) Can't WAIT to see you guys!
Post a Comment