It is going to be a sad Christmas for my little brother this year. On Saturday we went and got him the perfect gift. Brought it home. Placed it under the tree (yes we got a tree) for me to wrap this week. Sunday afternoon we went to my parents house to cut out cookies. Left Maggie in the house.
Came home to… Adam’s Christmas present DESTROYED!! Pieces from one room to the next!! I was spitting mad!! I was shaking I was so mad! That was a $65 present!!
I won’t even tell you about the mess I found upstairs!!! I’m still not over it!
I swore Maggie off and she was now going to be an outside dog! No more! But then about 10pm the guilt set in… and guess who got to sleep inside! Grrrrr! Stupid guilt!
On the positive side… it was only one present! She could of destroyed the whole tree and ALL the presents! When does this puppy stage go away? I’m really read for the terrible 2s to be over with!!
How about some fun happy pictures to end with? Here are some pictures from the zoo lights we saw on Friday night.
Adam did have on his wish list a dog. Hmmm… Now there is an even better idea!! *insert evil wicked witch from the west laugh*
3 comments:
Hummmmm didn't dad just ask yesterday how Maggie was doing? And about the dog for a gift, you can give him the dog for Christmas but Adam's drive from your house to school everyday is going to get old really fast :) Gift a dog and receive a room-mate.
Sorry about what Maggie did, Adam will understand. I have lots of gifts for him we'll just take off our name and put yours, he'll never know.
aww! lynn! oh well he doesnt need anything haha and a dog.. ohh! don't tell him this idea haha!
--michelle
It is crazy how much we put up with when it is a pet. I can't imagine what you are going through. We had a dog when I was a kid that ate, my sister's new glasses, new tennis shoes, new winter coat.... It was always something new. We had him till he was about 12 and he did that till he was 12.... sorry. Have a Merry Christmas. I will pray that Maggie grows out of this.
Post a Comment