Sunday, December 27, 2009

Homework

I’m finally getting around to doing my photography class homework tonight.  Just to show you what a difference it makes – here is one before I started messing with some of the settings. IMG_7109

Then I started messing with the settings and fighting my camera.  Cha-Ching!!  The money shot!  The skin tone is real.  The lights are blurry.

IMG_7104

Can you see it?  My baby is actually starting to get hair!  Blonde hair!  It’s stinkin adorable and I can’t wait to put barrettes in it.

IMG_7101Then I needed to take a picture and make my lights twinkle!!  It worked!! 

IMG_7116

Now, if I would only slow down and take nice pictures like this all the time.  Maybe next year.  ; )

2 comments:

arturlington said...

Alright, so I have made the decision to buy a Rebel. I just need to keep an eye open for different types of lens to buy. I hope that you don't mind passing along tips on your camera once mine arrives! I don't have any classes to choose from in the middle of nowhere!
Blessings!

Steph said...

Alright Lynn, way to be on top of the homework (and you still have several days before class)! I better get going on mine. Glad to see you got your lights to twinkle, they look awesome!