In her sleep!!! I’m not joking. Mallory has woken us up the past 3 nights because she is talking in her sleep. I have gone in her room to give her the pacifier to make her stop talking so that we could go back to sleep! She just pulls it out with her little hand and keeps on talking! Apparently she has lots to say and wasn’t done!
Last night she was talking so much we shut the baby monitor off and even had to shut her door!
I’m kind of hoping it is just a phase and she’ll out grow it. By out grow, I mean tonight. : )
5 comments:
Try giving Mally a dolly to talk to. I caught Keltie singing a song to her "baby" Christmas eve night. Talking is good, ok perhaps a bit irritating at 3:00 a.m., but think of the knowledge she is sharing!!
She is just like her daddy.... we won't talk about how many nights he has talked in his sleep.
And to think you didn't know if you could ever have her sleep anywhere but right next to your bed, now your shutting the door :)
Hmmmmmmm somone's taking after their daddy:) so sorry lynn....heheheheee
Oh no...she is just like her father! Hopefully she will outgrow it before she gets married or her husband is going to have to deal with it just like you do, Lynn!! :)
Don't forget to get that on video. It may make a useful tool someday when she wants to avoid others knowing (i.e., dating!!)
A
Post a Comment