I’m doing my homework for my photography class tomorrow night and look what I took!!
Look at my fstop (blurry background)!! Whoop whoop! Okay, this is not my assignment at all – I got distracted. I think my husband is wearing off on me… getting distracted easily. : )
Back to my homework…
4 comments:
Nice pic Lynn. Can't wait to see what you bring to class
Great picture....ummm it's 9:23pm on Monday night and I haven't done my homework yet. Either I'm too busy or I don't manage my time well. Maybe I can take 20 minutes of my lunch tomorrow to do homework....good thing I'm not in "real" school and getting graded :(
I want to be in this class SOOOOOO bad!!!! I can NOT figure out how to do this with my camera. I have tried and tried and read the book and still can't figure it out. I know it can do it though because we did it with some awesome pictures of Mt. Hood when we were in Oregon. But I can't remember how to get it to work!!!!!! When you're here in February you may just have to give me a crash course!
Great photo Lynn. Glad you are working on your homework.
Shawna, what do you mean this isn't real school..... you're getting a grade at the end so you better start bringing the teacher gifts :)
Natalie, it may be a long drive for you but it's only every two weeks, that's doable right? We'd love to have you.
Post a Comment