I better get her three month statics and video on here before she is four months in a few days! These months just fly by!!
Three months…
~ Sleeping in her own room! I took the plunge and moved her to her own room. She is a very noisy sleeper – she grunts a lot – and I was not getting a good nights sleep so I decided it was time to move her to her own room.
~ Cries real tears now!
~ She holds her head when she gets frustrated. She also has to hold her head or put her hands over her face when she eats. That makes feeding her really hard because her hands are always in the way. If I pull her hands away she just puts them right back.
~ She can play the frog on her floor mat. She has to pull it to make it play music and she does it all the time now. She is getting a lot more control over those hands/arm.
~ She loves naps! This girl loves to sleep like me! : ) She takes lots of naps in the morning (not too many in the afternoon). When I go to lay her down in her crib for her morning nap she gives me a big smile. When I put the blanket on her she gives me another big smile and then turns her head and she is out!
~ She might already be a mommy’s girl. She had a phase where she cried when Jesse had her. As soon as she would get back to me she would stop! Instantly she would stop! We had a long chat with her and now she is better. ; )
~ She has found Maggie and loves to watch crazy Maggie run all over the house. It keeps her entertained.
~ We joined a Moms & Munchkins group! It meets once a month. We went this month (our first time) and they had a nursery and I thought you were suppose to put your baby in the nursery – so off I went to put her in the nursery and I was shaking!! I was nervous! Then I come back to the Moms and there were Moms with their babies!! You could keep them!! I had no idea!! I felt kind of stupid- I think Mally was the youngest one in the nursery and they had their hands full with all the bigger babies!! BUT - They told me when I went to get her… she was the best baby in there!! Aww!
2 comments:
She's getting so big! I can't believe she's almost 4 months already. Time just flies by. I watch Mallory and I can't believe that Bella will be doing those things before I know it!
yay..happy 3 month birthday mallory. i think she was crying cuz she hasn't seen me in a long time :)
Post a Comment