The other afternoon I was on my way back to work after lunch and when I walked by the front door I seen Maggie outside with dirt on her nose and a hole in the yard. Hmm. So I stepped outside and she just looked at me like, What’s your problem? What you lookin at?
She has been digging this hole for days! Each night Jesse fills the hole back in and tells her she is naughty! (Did I tell you I am trying to teach Mallory to say “Naughty Maggie”.)
I came back outside with the camera and she would not look at me. I kept saying, Maggie. What were you doing? Maggie look at me. Maggie. Were you digging holes?
I walk over to a different angle – she looks the other way. Maggie. I can see the dirt on your nose! You can’t hide it from me!
Here is her mighty hole.
What hole? I don’t dig holes. You see dirt on my nose? Impossible! Must of been the neighbors little yippy dogs that did it. Wasn’t me. I’m the golden child, remember?
Well lets just say… Jesse 1 – Maggie 0. Jesse buried a little something special in that hole (aka… Maggie droppings) and she hasn’t dug in it since!
4 comments:
Hahahahahaahaaa I love Maggie stories. I can totally see how she's trying to be all coy about it. Did you hand her a mirror? I honestly think she thought she had you fooled......if only the evidence wasn't so blatant.
You should see the hole she dug this afternoon. Jesse is not going to be a happy camper. It is right in the middle of the front lawn! Our neighbors must be so proud of us! ; )
The mailman stopped to have me sign for a package and he says "Your dog is digging up your lawn." And I said, yeah I know and then I looked and I screamed... OMG! That is a new one!!! And then Maggie had the nerve to keep digging in front of me after I said no!!
haha yes I think that is Jacksons sister. I get that ignored face looking the other way all the time!
Just wait until Maggie and Mallory are partners in crime! Make sure you have your camera handy when those days come. Blessings!!
Post a Comment