This is our beloved little Shelly. Miss Mallory just loves Shelly. Okay, maybe she just likes to chew and drool on poor Shelly.
Every once in a while Shelly is missing! But we know exactly where to look for her. Where’s Maggie? Hmm… I bet Maggie took Shelly. Sure enough – Maggie had Shelly.
Between the two of them poor little Shelly won’t have this bright color and fresh fuzzyness for long!
5 comments:
awwwwhhhhh she is getting way to big, she is playing with toys already. I can't wait to see her again on Thursday.
XXOOXXOO
Grandma
She gets more and more adorable with each new picture you post!!! I think I'm seeing a lot of you in her right now...who do you think she looks like?? I remember that adorable little turtle!! What a cute name you picked :)
I have no idea who she looks like. Lately I have been hearing she looks like my brother. Which just cracks me up! I also hear a lot of she looks like me! So she must be more Hemmer then Frey. Although she has Jesse's eyes and his pointy ear... but her ears kind of stick out like my brother's did when he was little. Hopefully her hair grows quick. ; )
Shelly was the name on the tag - before I saw that we were calling him Mr. Turtle... then we saw it was a girl. ; ) So we started calling her by her 'official name'.
Yeah I totally remember that turtle and it was so cute and soft. I can't blame Mallory or Maggie for loving her so much, I'm glad they can both share her though:)
Pumpkin has this lamb and if I'm not watching Kingsley will take it and go and hide....he's totally naughty about it.
From all the pictures you post both Ben and I have said she looks like you Lynn, or at least like a Hemmer for sure.
Hey, she drools just like Jesse!
Post a Comment