Monday, September 14, 2009

Sunday

Did you ever hear the country song – That’s what I love about Sundays.  This Sunday was one of those for us.  Relaxing.  Nice weather.  BLTs for Lunch.  Ended with a Packer game at the neighbors.

Jesse was washing the vehicles in the back yard so I took Mally, a blanket, toys, and the camera and laid outside in the shade.

Here are some of the pictures I took.

Mally can’t wait for her first Jeep ride!  : )IMG_6542 IMG_6544 IMG_6547

The leaves are changing and falling already.

IMG_6556 On Friday I went and picked out new toys from her room and she is starting to hold onto them.IMG_6553Maggie slowly inched her way onto our blanket.  Except she decided to hide under the Jeep first and get wet!

IMG_6562  IMG_6563 If I look real sad and pathetic maybe they will let me on.

IMG_6564Or maybe if I pretend like there is a bug on their blanket that I must get… they won’t notice.

IMG_6567

Okay fine – I’ll just chew on my firewood.

IMG_6573

I tried to take some pictures of Mally and I.  It starts out all happy and fun.IMG_6571 Still happy & playing…IMG_6568

I think she had enough.

IMG_6570

Priceless!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I full on laughed out loud at the last picture! She may look like a hemmer but that girl is a Frey! Hahahahaahahahahahahaaaaaa I can't wait for Ben to see this post. She's all cute and innocent looking and then a whole other side comes out. I'm in love with Mally more and more each day:)

Ben said...

Yeah, she totally takes after Jesse there...Last time I tried to give his belly a zurburt he totally made the same gesture. HAHAHA...that is awesome.

The Rau's said...

That is FUNNY!!!!!

Photos by Julee said...

That is absolutely hilarious. You said it - Priceless!