Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Special Delivery

We put in an underground fence for Maggie a couple weekends ago.  It has been my saving grace – she can be outside all day long and I have peace and quiet finally!!  Before I could never let her outside without supervision because she would chase down small animals and greet all the neighbors in a very aggressive, but friendly, matter.

At first it was the hole digging when we let her out.  *knock on wood* That hasn’t happened in a couple days.  We seriously had a trench in our front yard… I mean a trench big enough that a small child could use it as an underground secret highway!! 

Today a new problem was brought to our attention when we went to get our mail.

mailmancrop

I guess the mailman wants his peace and quiet back… and I better give it to him if I want to keep getting my mail delivered and my packages picked up.

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Sooner or later she will get over that "puppy stage". However, that can take several years with some dogs. In the meantime, Maggie sure is entertaining for your blogging buddies. Love the stories.