Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rolling

Mallory has a new trick... rolling. Okay she hasn't perfected it yet, but she is so close!




Update on my carpet - it is sparkly brand new and the rest of my vacation day was wonderful!! I could use a few more of those vacation days! : )

6 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

She is such a sweetie. I love those beautiful eyes and chubby little cheeks.

Natalie said...

She is just SOOO stinkin' cute!! The way she smiles at you is just precious :) She seems a bit quieter in the video than in a few of your other ones...that just made me remember that whenever Allie was learning something new, it seemed like she let other things go for a bit until she got her new skill perfected. It's like they are concentrating so hard on what they're trying to do! Too cute!

Tabby said...

She is so adorable! I love how she smiles at you.

The Rau's said...

She's trying sooo hard...I wanted to give her a little push. Love her smiles, and her spit bubbles :)

Connie said...

She loves her Momma and it shows in the way she looks at you. She is too cute, I'm not used to those dark eyes, must be the Frey side.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynn- she is just so darn cute, and I love that you post these videos.. I was talking out loud at her and trying to get her to make it!!! I know lame... LOL And when she smiles... what can I say- she is just a doll. thanks for making my day.

L