My little niece, Elly, is the queen of the ragamuffins! She doesn’t care what she wears or what her hair looks like. By the end of the day El’s hair is falling out of her ponytail/braids and is hanging in her face and she doesn’t even notice. She is too cute! I hope she stays that way!!
This morning as I got Mally dressed it was a little chilly so I put a mixture of clothes on her – not really thinking clearly. When I sat back and looked at her I full on giggled! What a ragamuffin!!
Stripped leggings, animal print, and flowers!! But she is too cute!!
She also decided that a 30 minute nap this morning would be okay. Not okay – she gets cranky if she doesn’t get her naps!
These leggings are going to be my new favorite! Especially come fall and winter.
I think it is back to bed for this ragamuffin!
5 comments:
She is the cutest ragamuffin though and at least she was color coordinated:) even her bumbo matched:)
Where can I get some of those leggins for me? They are way to cute:)
Tracy dresses Felicity like that all the time, on purpose. They can pull it off as babies, it's when adults do that???
I'm with the other girls! Mallory is the cutest little ragamuffin of them all :) She can wear anything and be adorable! Just look at those beautiful eyes and chubby cheeks and what she's wearing doesn't even matter!! I dressed Allie mismatched as a baby all the time when we were just at home and no one but us would see her :)
I'll take another ragamuffin in a heartbeat, I love it when El is dressed in her mismatched clothes and her hair is hanging in her face and she says "What??" when you pull it back. Mallory and her will make a good match and I'm sure Garrett won't be a preppy either.
Gotta love the grandkids!!
She is just too cute. I can't believe how big she is getting already. Keltie and her will have a lot of fun when they get older.
Post a Comment