Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bubbles

The following pictures will explain why I think we should call her bubbles…

IMG_6530Did you check out her killer eyelashes!!  They almost touch her eyebrows!  My cousins want to put mascara on them!

IMG_6531 IMG_6532

This is just for fun to see who we think she looks like.  The picture with her and I makes me want to cry – she looks so big!

IMG_6533

IMG_6534

I don’t see either of us.  Maybe if we had some spit bubbles.

5 comments:

The Rau's said...

i'm having some mallory withdrawal. she is beautiful even with spit bubbles coming out of her mouth.

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like her mommy. She's beautiful!

Katie said...

I still think she looks like a hemmer:) But she got Jesse's eyelashes for sure, lucky girl:)

Anonymous said...

Lynn she is just the prettiest baby girl ever.. Love the bubbles...and that photo of her and jesse...how cute

L

Tabby said...

I guess I'd have to say she looks like mommy, but with Jesse's eyes. I love the long eye lashes! How pretty.