We are still pregnant over here!! This little girl is already teaching us that we are not in control! We don’t get to pick the day she arrives. She gets to pick! It is kind of hard for us control-freak-people!
For the most part I am feeling good. Just the usual aches and pains that comes with carrying around 25 extra pounds for 9 months. Jesse is doing good too. I think he is getting really excited to meet his baby girl!
I have another Dr. appointment this afternoon. My sister is coming with me and I have a feeling she may not let us leave the hospital until there is a baby in her arms! She is running out of patience and is ready to snuggle Blueberry all day long!
I better go get ready for work. I’m secretly hoping that this might be my last day of work… for 6 weeks! Little Blueberry I think this weekend would be a great time for you to come meet everyone!! We are all ready!! We have lots of love and snuggles to give you!!!
6 comments:
Dear Blueberry, It'd be really nice for your mommy and daddy if you decided to come soon. I know it's nice and comfy in there, but the world out here is an interesting place, too. I think you'll like it. Anyway, at least think about it.
Bethany
P.S. Eleanor decided to wait and wait to be born, too, and although it was hard, she was so strong, healthy and happy that we wouldn't have changed it for the world. Goodluck with your patience and all those aches and pains. We can't wait for you to experience the amazing miracle of childbirth! Blessings.
Patience is a nasty word isn’t it. Blueberry if you don’t hurry up baby Apfelbeck is going to beat you. There did that scare her into giving you a kick? Good luck to all of you.
Hugs Diann A
So this means you won't be in church on Sunday? Good luck and we are all waiting for the arrival of Blueberry.
Lynn - You looked awesome when I saw you and Shannon. Even though you are waiting and hoping, enjoy this time too. The crazyness will begin soon enough - although I can't wait to see pictures (and find out the "secret" name) Good Luck and take care. P.S. If your mom, sister, friends, etc are ever too busy, I am an experienced "babysitter" and grandma if you ever need a little "me" time. Although I have a feeling I am pretty far down the list of volunteeers.
I rememeber the waiting game... and both of my girls were early!! But, little Blueberry will be her, you know us girls we like to make people wait so we can make a grand entrance..LOL good luck and take care.
L
Blueberry,
I don't think you realize just how much love is waiting for you out in this world. Come on out so we can all love you!!! Oh, and go easy on your Mommy on your way out :)
Love,
Auntie Natalie
Post a Comment