I think I have hit the nesting stage of this pregnancy. I found myself at the store stocking up on Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Kleenex… Jesse asked for more deodorant and I bought him 2!!
Yesterday I washed all Blueberry’s blankets so they would be fresh and ready to go. Oh and I totally washed them with Tide!! *Gasp!* I know – I didn’t use the special baby detergent!! I put Blueberry’s bed together – put the sheet on the mattress – put the crib bumper up. Another big no-no… you’re not suppose to us a bumper!! But really that crib is just for looks right now because it is way too big and lonely for my little Blueberry! ; ) I’m kidding!! Well… maybe not… I did get a really nifty swing at one of my showers and I’m thinking she’ll like it in there much better for a little while.
Then I organized her changing table and got that all ready and brought Jesse in and showed him where all her goodies were! I even bought more diapers.
I never thought I would say this… but… I’m getting ready! I am so excited to meet her and hold her! I’m so excited for Jesse to meet and hold her and to watch him snuggle her! I’m so excited to see what it feels like to put your jeans on normally! I’m so excited to put socks and shoes on normally! I’m so excited to pick something up off the floor! I’m so excited to wash the dishes and reach the sink! I’m so excited to roll over in bed! I’m so excited to sleep in a bed that isn’t over run by pillows that are propping me here and there! I’m so excited to ride in a car again without back pain! I’m so excited to sit in a chair without a back pain!
I’m getting ready…
3 comments:
It won't be long! I'm super excited for you guys - and I'm glad Blueberry has a place all ready for her.
No bumper pads? What's that about? I think everyone is excited right along with you.
I'm ready!!!!!
Post a Comment