Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mud!

This past weekend Jesse had a guys weekend.  Meaning him and a couple buddies packed up the Jeep and went camping and off-roading.

Jesse and I were a little nervous about him being gone for the weekend so close to my due date – but we made sure he had excellent cell phone reception and he checked in on me a couple times each day.  When he got home – I was still pregnant!  : )

He had a blast and came home with this pig of a Jeep…

IMG_6082

He just drove about 2 hours home and still the mud is falling off in the driveway!

IMG_6085 Our neighbor across the street is on city council or city board or something with the city… and they saw us outside in the garden and had to come over and joke with Jesse… Someone called and complained that this vehicle is making our street look bad!  Jesse of course responded with a grin and says, I’m proud to have that vehicle sitting in my yard!

IMG_6084

Do you know that they do this stuff with the top down!!!  So the inside looks just like the outside!! 

IMG_6087

Of course, me being the girl that I am, I have to ask… why do you take the top down?  You could tear the top or scratch the windows of course!!!

IMG_6089

I giggled when I saw this…

IMG_6090 You gotta have your chew and Scrat the Squirrel (From Ice Age) to do some serious off-roading!!

Have no fear – he cleaned it all up to sparkly new the next day!  He is ready to go again!!

3 comments:

The Rau's said...

i knew that people did this off roading jeep stuff, but i didn't know that you use your nice jeep to do it!!! that is one muddy jeep. josh saw the pictures and said "that's not so bad, he could have made it more muddy." so there's a goal for jesse...more mud.

Ben said...

The last pic is my absolute favorite. Did you know they are making a 3rd one and there is a girl scrat? Can't wait to see that one:)

Connie said...

Your Dad's Jeep will never look like this!! EVER