Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Belly Status – 38 Weeks

IMG_2794

We are getting so close now!  2 weeks left!!  Ahhhh!!!!  I’m about to jump out of my skin with excitement!!  The blankets are washed.  The clothes are washed.  We have a car seat!  The crib is ready!  I’m ready!  Jesse’s ready!  All we need is a sweet little baby…

IMG_2813

For the most part I am feeling good.  Yes, it is getting very hard to move!  It takes twice as long as it should to get dressed in the morning.  I have to go to the bathroom every 3 minutes and it is like a life or death situation!!  You feel as if you are going to die if you don’t go right now!!  Sorry… was that TMI?!!?  Oops!

IMG_2822

My ankles are disgusting!  Seriously disgusting!  But after a few moments of propping them up and resting they go right  back to normal.

IMG_2828

Its very funny to hear people’s reactions when they see me now.  I get a lot of “You’re ready, aren’t you?”

Sunday night we went to meet up with a guy to look at his truck (a whole other story that I’ll have to share with you sometime – Jesse is looking at a bigger truck – which I am totally jazzed about because I was stressing over how a car seat was going to fit in ours!  His concern was that our truck could not pull a trailer that he just bought.  The difference between Moms and Dads!).  The seller comes over and I’m still sitting in our truck.  He reaches his hand threw the window and shakes my hand.  A few moments later I hop out of the truck and the seller looks back at me and looks again and says “Holy $hit!  She’s pregnant!”  Jesse and I both laughed – I laughed pretty hard actually!!

IMG_2846

Think Blueberry will have Uncle Adam’s dimples!? 

My clothes no longer fit.  My maternity clothes that is!!  My belly seems to always be sticking out the bottom of my shirts!  I never thought I would grow out of my maternity clothes!!

At my last Dr. appointment, I laid on the table and pulled my shirt up so we could listen to the heartbeat (which is my favorite part!) and she looks at my belly and says “Such a cute baby bump you have!”  I give that nervous giggle of… a bump, who are ya kiddin!  And she says that one of her partners at the clinic called her baby bump… a baby mountain!!  Yes, that is exactly what I’m calling the bump now… my baby mountain!!!

IMG_2853

Secretly – Jesse and I are both ready for our maternity leaves from work!!  Jesse will get two weeks off with me and I am very excited about that!

IMG_2766I think that is 38 weeks in a nutshell… everything is going well.  Blueberry is checking in right where she should be at all her appointments and everything seems healthy and perfect!

All the pictures were taken by my Mom!!

10 comments:

Bethany said...

Those pictures are awesome! I'm assuming they are the fruit of your mother's creativity!? Beautiful and hilarious. You look wonderful. I'm very excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOODNESS...Too adorable!! You look amazing!! Love your cute pink dress! Love your cute high brown boots! Love Blueberry's cute little clothes hanging on the line! Love your cute little belly sticking out from under your shirt! Love all the pictures!! Too fun!!
We can't wait to finally meet this adorable little girl of yours (yes, we already know she is going to be stinkin' adorable)!!!
~Steph

The Smiths said...

Lynn, you are too cute for words! You look awesome and be thankful you are all out front with this one. With Lauren, I gained my weight all the way around...I looked like Saturn!! :) I am so excited for the both of you and can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!!

Katie said...

Could you be any sassier? Holy Cow you look GREAT!!!!! I love that dress on you too. Is that the one you showed me and said you didn't like? If it is then boy o boy were you wrong cause it looks great on you. You and your mom look like you had a ton of fun. Its too bad I don't live closer otherwise I'd be begging her to take pictures of me:)

Anonymous said...

have to agree with all the ladies...Lynn you do look GREAT!! But you also look ready. Can't wait to meet little miss blueberry. Good Luck!!!!

L

Connie said...

I must say after last night you do move kinda slow and I'm not used to that. When I quickly said lets go take some more the sun is in the right location it did take you awhile to roll off the couch :)

You look beautiful and you will treasure these pictures forever and so will blueberry.

Love, Mom

The Rau's said...

LYNN!!!!!! I haven't seen you since your shower, blueberry has grown:)
Awesome pictures. Love the "bikini onesie" on the line.
Can't wait for her to get here....Hurry up Blueberry!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute and gorgeous in those pictures! I love the outfit and the field as the background. I am so excited to meet your little one......and see her in all of those adorable little clothes
Deb

Kate said...

Lynn you look fabulous! Great photos! I think you should submit them to a pregnancy magazine. Seriously. You look way cuter than most of the cover girls. Hope things go well the next few week and that you have a quick and easy labor/delivery and can’t want to see some photos of the baby!

Natalie said...

Well everyone else has already said it but I can't resist....YOU ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I LOVE these pictures :) How fun! The clothes on the line is such a fun shot and the field shots are beautiful. You look amazing and I'm SOOOOOO excited for you guys to meet your little girl!!! I can't wait to hear the news that she's here :)