They worked on the bathroom again yesterday and placed the tub in and built the deck around it. It made me very giddy to walk down here after work and see a tub in place!
Funny side story: Jesse talks in his sleep. He has been talking a lot the past couple of weeks. Lots of funny stories... I could go on all day and keep you entertained, but I'll just tell you this one... I wake up and Jesse sits up and looks at the clock. I can't see the clock because I am as blind as a bat! I asked him, what time is it? He says in a very upset tone... 12:30. I said, okay. Then he continue to tells me that he has been trying to put this tub faucet in since 4:30 and now it is 12:30 and he still doesn't have this faucet in!! He was not a happy camper! He did lay down and go back to sleep though!
When he gets home I'll have to ask him if ever got the faucet in. *giggle* I love asking him about his dreams because he looks at me so funny as he tries to remember them himself. Some times in his dreams he thinks that I am Jerry. It cracks me up. He'll be chattering away and then look at me and say something " blah blah blah... Jerry..." I then have to tell him that I am not Jerry... I am Lynn. And that really throws him for a loop some nights!! Then he has to find Jerry... and I have to convince him that I think Jerry is probably at his own house! Some nights he doesn't believe me and he has to go walk around the house until he wakes up and realizes that he is sleeping and Jerry is really not here! And if I am giggling as I am talking to him, trying to tell him he is sleeping... it just makes him more mad and more determined to find him.
Okay, I have to tell one more because I can't stop giggling... Jesse has been having dreams where he is choking on objects. So I usually wake up to him sitting up quickly and hanging his head over the side of bed making gagging - throwing up noises! It freaks me out! I start asking him if he is okay? And start sending him to the bathroom if he is going to be sick... don't get sick in my bed!! Well the other night I wake up and he is standing up with his hand on the door knob ready to go out of the room. I asked him where is going. He can't tell me. I tell him he is sleeping and that he really needs to come back to bed. He just stands there and looks at me. I tell him again... your sleeping get back in bed. Now he is mad at me and says... Lynn this is serious! I have to go!
Me: Where do you HAVE to go?
Jesse: I just do.
Me: What do you need to do?
Jesse: I'll *insert swear word* tell when I get back.
and he walks out the door.
Now I really wonder what is up and wonder if I should go follow him or let him be. I then have to go the bathroom so I decided I'll do that and then if he isn't back in bed I'll go find him. Well Jesse is in the bathroom. I found that very odd. So I wait for him to come out and then I pass him the hallway and he says "hi!" as we pass. I just start giggling and giggling! He went from being upset with me to being all friendly!! Apparently he woke up while he was in the bathroom!!
So as I am crawling back into bed I am still giggling and I can't stop!!! Then Jesse starts giggling because he knows he just did something really stupid, but I don't think he knows how stupid. So I asked him... what were you dreaming about. Here is what he says: He has one of those twisty bread ties wrapped around his tonsils and it is choking him. He needed to get it off and I wasn't letting him go to do it. I of course told him... you didn't sound like you were choking... and I giggle. He said he got into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and opened his mouth to untie the bread tie and that is when he woke up.
Oh my gosh! The kid cracks me up some nights!! And I wonder why I don't get a good nights sleep... I have him talking/walking around, I'm tossing and turning trying to get comfy, I'm waking up to go to the bathroom... and then soon I'll be adding... feeding a baby!!! Good thing I have this new bathtub about hooked up so I can relax in there and giggle about my crazy family!!

3 comments:
we have a tub just like yours, you will love it.
Oh Lynn, you could have a pool party:) I love it and Its so fun to see how its all progressing. I can't wait until you can acutally use that tub. I bet it would be nice if you could use it now to help with your lower back and maybe even leg cramps.
I'm SOOOO excited for you to get to use your new tub! We have lived in our house for 7 months now and I just took a bath in our for the first time yesterday!! I know, crazy! Well trust me, it won't be 7 months before I use it again because it was heavenly :)
Post a Comment