I'm slowly starting to get cravings! Personally I'm loving it! Jesse just had to go to the store to get some french onion dip and chips!! Man-oh-man I can't wait for him to get home with the goods! Of course my cravings are nothing of health and good for you foods!
I was talking to my Mom about 3 weeks ago and she was telling me how she ate some Baked Lays. I have been wanting them like none other! And! I can't find them!!! I can't get them out of my head! So then a couple weekends ago we went to my Mom's house and I thought... ah-ha! I'll get to snack on some of those Baked Lays she was bragging about! Nope! She was out of them! Even my sister was there and she was looking for them!! They are not just any Baked Lays... they have to be the plain ones with ruffles!!
For now (until my store carries them or until I find myself in the store that carries them) the french onion dip with original ruffles will work!!
I just had to blog about the first time I made Jesse go get something from the store to cure a craving. You hear about all these pregnant women who send their husband out at mid-night to get them the most bizarre foods... and I thought - really? does that really happen? Then the pregnant wife cries when the husband brings home the wrong item! Gosh I hope that won't be me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are too cute!
won't you be mad if your little grocery store doesn't have what you are craving...or worse yet, what if you have a craving after 6pm! LOL
That is so funny - when I was pregnant with Nolan, I made Ryan go to the store to get me raspberry sorbet and I ate the whole pint!! Enjoy it while you can! :)
Post a Comment