Jesse has been offered a job!!!! He has accepted it!!!!
He will be a psychologist at medium level security prison! He hasn't worked out all the details of the start date... but he has to finish up his internship which goes until the last week of August.
This new job is about 3.5 hours (North) from where we currently live... so another move is in the works for us. We'll be looking for housing options... hopefully we'll be able to find something in the 2 short months we have left!!
This past weekend we checked out the city where this prison is. It is super tiny!! They only have one 4-way stop!! No stop lights! One tiny grocery store! A gas station! A really cute boutique on main street!! A&W!! Oh and I did see a fitness center! I think that is about it! It was a really cute place and we felt like we could live there without a problem! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah...
Congratulations to Jesse...but I know he doesn't read blogs....so congrats Lynn!!! :) I'm so glad this is all figured out so you can look forward to the next chapter of life. However, I checked out the distance from us to you (when we move to Fishers) and it's 8.5 hours. That's a bummer. However, still totally do-able!
congrats jess & lynn. finally closer to home!
Congrats to both of you! That has to be so exciting to know what the next step is!
Congratulations you guys! That is so awesome and I hope Jesse likes the job. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little town!!
Congratulations! Lynn, I'll let you pass the word on to Jesse. Good luck with househunting!
Post a Comment